Thursday, December 20, 2012

WREATH OF GLORY

Think of crime and of deeply evil doers this holiday season. Lanza was not unique, there are horrifically abnormal psychos in every corner of the world. As we go through this holiday season we should be reminded of the victims of violence and not just those in Syria, not just in passing thought, and shallow prayer. Egotistically some people feel smugly that they have done no wrong, and that has kept them safe in the hands of God. There are those that have done no wrong, have obeyed the law of the scripture more carefully than most, yet they suffer humiliation at the hands of evil monsters. We have the creep that stole my mother's jewels, abused her, and robbed her grave along with quite a few others. We have Kwllynn whose son raped a three year old because she just happened to put on her mother's lipstick that summer day. Those vile criminals have gone to Greek summer camp, work with Greeks, and enjoy wonderful friendships in our community. They continue to steal from me their next door neighbor that they have much maligned over the years. They drug and abuse me, cover for each other and have lied to the police about the threats on my life. I am not consenting to any of their crimes or evil schemes. I continue to fast and pray and attend church services, where I do no always feel well received or protected. There I have learned to thank GOD for the abuse that at the very end....may be the price for a wreath of GLORY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment