Thursday, August 23, 2012

ILLEGAL INSPECTIONS

TO: CHIEF STEVEN E. PASDON
FROM:STACEY CHRISTODOULOPOULOS
-10 FAIRVIEW AVE -
Do to the fact that I have been the victim of a series of break ins over the years which columned lately with the theft of cash as well as jewelry, and since I am a BU graduate with a Masters in Education, and since the jewelry had been under my safe guardianship over the years during multiple trips to Greece, I do not appreciate the polices suggestion that I lost it. I now suspect the neighbors of illegal searches of my domicile which are conducted without my permission. The next door neighbor, Frank Pellizaro is the father of Michael Pellizaro who is employed by the fire department. They may have seen the culprits, or may have been party to the illegal searches of my home where theft has occurred repeatedly over the years. Please remind all your employees that they are not authorised to conduct searches, inspect and/or enter any domicile without the owner's permission. At this juncture I do not trust nor do I permit any Fairview Ave. neighbor to enter my home under any circumstances, as I suspect criminal acts to have occurred in the surrounding area as well as in my very home. Thank you for a job done often, well, and with bravery.                                                                                                                                                  Sincerely, Stacey Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment